Friday, April 13, 2012

Yep, We're still alive!


Six months has passed since our lost entry, and there is a very good reason for that.  His name is Evan, and he was born November 15th 2011, the same day we closed on the house. 


I think it's pretty monumental to close on a house and have a baby in the same day.   It's sorta equivalent to lifting weights and fighting off ninjas. 



Evan's early arrival was sort of good timing, because I was able to pitch in and help renovate more than I would have been able to if I were pregnant.  We jumped right in and worked our butts off and conjured up weekend help from Aunt Lynda!  Between two kids, Aaron and I working full time, and two houses to manage...it took a bit longer than we expected.  When Aaron wasn't flying he was at the rental house working.  And when I wasn't working, I was at the rental house too helping, or watching the kids. 

Below are some pics of the carpet installation:






















No comments:

Post a Comment